Walgreen Customer Survey: Dear Friends!! Are you still not aware of the Walgreens Survey? if your answer is yes, then you are at the right place where we updated complete information about the Walgreens Guest Satisfaction Survey.
instructions. Just follow our article and complete the Wagecare Walgreens Survey successfully and grab a chance to win the $3000 Walgreens Grand Prize.
You know guys, every company wants to survive long-term in the market so they need to conduct the customer survey regularly to know whether you are satisfied or dissatisfied with their products and services.
Walgreens is one of the second largest chains of pharmacy stores in the United States.
Moreover, Walgreens is mainly known for providing a wide range of health, wellness products, filling receptions, and also offering useful health information.
Further, the pharmacy is across all the 50 States in the U.S.A. In about more than 9,350 stores.
Besides that, the Walgreen houses have more than 5,000 employees apart from the 400,000 employees under the Walgreens Bost Alliance.
Most impressive, to increase their business they even survey its customers i.e., by taking the feedback from its customers, its main aim is to improve its business.
Thereby they even give them a chance to win $3000 by cheque just by participating in the Survey.
If you have any queries, then you can contact the customer support team of Walgreens. Below are the contact details of the Walgreens Customer Support Team:
Customer Service Number: 1-800-925-4733 or 1-877-250-5823
Rules and Regulations For www.walgreenslistens.com
- Must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- Puerto Rico residential are not allowed to enter and win.
- Must complete the survey within 72 hours of receipt invitation.
- The minimum age required is 18 years.
- One entry per person, per month, per mailing and/or email address.
- Winners are announced every month.
- The prize transfers and substitutes are not at all encouraged.
- Must not be an employee of the company.
- Void where prohibited.
How To Win A $3000 Cash Prize In www.walgreenslistens.com?
- Visit the Walgreens Online Survey site at www.WalgreensListens.com.
- Select your preferred language either English or Spanish.
- Enter Survey Code, Password, and Time of Visit from your receipt.
- Click Start Button to getting started.
- Now, you are requested to answer some questions to measures your satisfaction at the visit.
- Start answering by giving ratings and your satisfaction with various conditions.
- Continue to answer all required survey questions as honestly as possible.
- You can also provide a special comment or complaint if you want in the process.
- Try to answer all the available questions to increase your chance of winning.
- After answering all questions, Fill in your personal information to get entered into the Walgreens Sweepstakes.
- Entering all require details, Submit your feedback at WalgreensListens.com.
- Sooner, you will get a message informing you about your entrance into the contest.
How To Enter The www.walgreenslistens.com Sweepstakes Via Mail?
To enter WalgreensListens Sweepstakes without making any purchase, mail your personal information such as full name, street address, city, state or province, zip or postal code, telephone number, and email address to given below address:
Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes
Dept-S7592 P.O. Box 4006
Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006
Enter www.walgreenslistens.com Sweepstakes Using A Telephone
Call on 1-800-763-0547 or 800-658-1584 and complete the Automated customer satisfaction survey to enter the sweepstakes.
When you make an eligible purchase at a participating Walgreens family of the companies drug store, your sales receipt may include an invitation to participate in a consumer survey and sweepstakes. The survey will help the company improve the customer experience within its stores and it is very valuable for them to collect this information. However, no purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to win, since you can participate by sending a postcard by mail to the above-described address.